Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Plague Thieves

The Plague Thieves


Let's create a story! We will use Rory's Story Cubes to help us out! If you'd like to use Rory's Story Cubes to help you get started on your own stories, follow the link to amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Rory%27s+Story+Cubes&ref=nb_sb_noss_2 I feel like I didn't resolve this video in the best way... like I kinda just glossed over the end... maybe all storytellers run into that but I will be posting a poetic ending to this story on my website: http://www.absurdlyepic.com This is a video series I wanted to make but I was never sure how, I am still not sure but I do want to go forward with it. I pre-recorded a few episodes with the hopes of starting the series last year but I suppose I just became too comfortable and paid no mind to videos or this channel. It doesn't help that I have just about no faith in my ability to make a video series. I have done several in my time and few of them have yielded many views. Yet, ever the optimist, I continue forward with this and I plan to do this for at least a year on a weekly basis. It may not always be creating a story with the Story Cubes... I have many ideas and if you decide to join me I would be excited for you to join me on this journey! I do like creating stories, characters and worlds in general and my goal is to create fun and entertaining content that creates a spark in the mind! Thank you for watching this episode! I encourage you to LIKE this video, leave a COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to my channel to see more! Take care and wherever your journeys take you, be it online or in life, always carry the best stories with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment